CCR
The film genre is horror with the film being very different when compared to other horror films however, we do use common elements from horror with the use of suspenseful music and at times a lack of lighting
Another aspect we use is the expression of our main character as the emotions of the character are one of the most important factors when it comes to the genre of horror
For our film representation was an aspect or topic we were trying to talk about or confront
As representation wasn’t an element or aspect we had wanted to talk about is we had no care for it
Our film is meant to draw in the audience with a more realistic and simple feeling film with the strange situation occurring
Personally, if it were to be a film that was completed it would be a market as a more of a psychological exploration of the psyche of people and being separated from people and the different situations of the supposed disappearing people
I would market it as a very amateur film, about the exciting story of the missing people and the supposed supernatural element of the people who are disappearing
We would attempt to get it onto streaming services
Throughout this project I felt has changed heavily as both a person, filmmaker, and a film critic
While watching films or shows I have begun to realize the different shots, the edits, and the sound of the film and learned about the lighting and the colors of a film and what the director wanted to express or how they are expressing those emotions or messages
As a filmmaker I have changed drastically I have learned a lot through this project from very basic editing and sound design to some more complex videography,
I have always been interested in videography and photography, I had begun to explore this hobby and passion of mine much more deeply and had a great time recording for the film
I enjoyed every aspect of the creation of our film, we had spent some time deciding on what the general plot of the film would have been having gone through several ideas until Abdullah had suggested one that interested me from the beginning as I had instantly begun to mentally picture the film. The recording sessions of the film also were great and I had lots of enjoyment as I got to be with my friends and practice my camera skills
But there were some things about this project I did not like however, they were more personal things such as scheduling conflicts and the fact I was not able to understand how to edit more as I wanted to be able to help out further on the editing aspect of the film
But there was almost nothing I didn't enjoy about the project
Since we did not have a budget we had used software and hardware that was readily available to us such as our phones and laptops we had already, with Abdullah finding free editing software
One thing was I got to learn how to use my phone and camera it had to new degree and how to take the different shots used in the film

Comments
Post a Comment