Initial Issues during the editing
When Abdullah had begun editing both Arturo and Myself had simply offered solutions to help remedy any issues we had noticed in the raw footage. One thing we all noticed was the cast appearing in the background during a driving scene, personally, I had recommended that he could try cropping them out but as I thought about I felt it may make the film look strange with the strange crop, Abdullah said what would work best and be more simple was to simply just to blur them in the background and personally I felt that was the best solution for the issue.
Another issue Abdullah had ran into was the length of the conversation footage we had from the recording session, we had over four minutes of raw footage that had required to be counted down to about thirty-five seconds, for this part it was something that Abdullah did on his own.
After we had reviewed the footage that he showed us we felt that the cuts he had made, were good and made sense to both Arturo and me. The edits that he made previously worked well with what was needed to be done and allowed the very limited story to work well and flow.

Comments
Post a Comment