Group Dyanmics
The Dynamic of a group is an essential aspect when it comes to the creation of something, as a very well connected group can create and inspire a much more creative environment, In Media creativity is a vital aspect as creativity is what creates meaning. Our group had worked well with one another as we didn't have many things we didn't disagree with each other, We were able to make and create the meaning we felt was interesting.
The group I had the pleasure work with were both friends of mine so working with them was simple and relatively stress-free, I felt everyone had done their work to their best ability, with Abdullah leading the charge with all of the editing in the film that was done, Arturo helping out with all of the different areas of the film such as the dialogue, helping out with lots of the framing, and various other things.
However, in my personal opinion, I felt that I was lacking in some regards as most of my work was simply the videography of the film, If I had more knowledge of editing software I would have attempted to try my best and offer some support to Abdullah on the editing, or if I had more creativity I could have helped Arturo further develop a story or a script for the story.
I enjoyed working with these two and would love to work with them again any other time.

Comments
Post a Comment