Finished Project Feelings

 


    The creation of this film was an experience that I personally enjoyed, would love to do again, as this film was somewhat of an outlet for my creativity, which was an aspect of myself that I felt self-conscious of, as I felt they had no creativity as I lacked artistic talent in any regard, but this film creation allowed to explore myself to a much higher degree. This film allowed me to meet new friends and allowed us to express our creativity as we butted heads at times in the creation of this film, but the film creation went well.

    Throughout the creation of the film our bond as friends had changed, at first none of us know each other as we had no connection but as we continued to create this film we grew closer as a group and were able to express our creativity at a much higher degree as each of us had some major influence in the initial thoughts and the creation of the film, Abdullah had thought of the initial concept and Arturo had somewhat developed a very bare-bones foundation of a story.

    If I ever had the chance to adapt this film into a feature-length film I would enter the film with much more experience in filming, as at this moment I had limited time to study and apply these different camera techniques. But in the future I can explore this passion of video and movie creation.

Comments