The 5 Shots
This shot was a zoom shot, when I was recording it my dog had tended to move around a lot making it difficult to record, however, the camera technique was very simple as all I had to do on the recording end was zoom in.
This was a tracking shot, I had gotten my sister to call my dog to get her to move towards a certain direction. The camera technique required to record this was fairly simple the only issue was getting my dog to move in the direction I had needed.
This was a close-up shot, This was the easiest shot to take as all I had to do was get close to her, this shot was very simple as I had only approached her to take the shot. But the camera technique needed for the shot as simple as all I had to do was hold the camera near her.
This was a vertical arc shot, this shot was simple to take as she was distracted with my sibling who was holding food to distract her. However, I had to take multiple attempts to get the shot as she would jump around to get the treat. But the technique of the camera was slightly more difficult as I needed to move the camera at a certain angle to record her.
This shot was meant to emulate a dolly in shot, This shot was simple to take as she had not moved. The technique was simple to emulate as I had held the camera instead of using a machine, this was an attempt at emulation of what a dolly in shot may have been.
Comments
Post a Comment