Blog Post #1



 Post #1 

     My name is Alejandro Viloria, I am currently a senior at Everglades Highschool.

Personally, in my opinion, there is nothing too special about me to describe myself, however, there are a few things I enjoy, one thing I do enjoy is music some of my favorite bands are Green Day and My Chemical Romance, at the moment the only bands I have seen live are Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and Weezer but I plan on going to a live performance for MCR in the future as they are one, my favorite bands. My music tastes are not limited to those bands or genres as I enjoy many genres, artists, and languages. Another thing I enjoy or love is my dog, she is a beagle named Sassy and she is one of the best things in the world. 

The reason I had chosen to take this course was for a variety of reasons, the main reason was cause I wanted to expand my knowledge in the various fields of cinematography as I would love to be able to understand the reason many of the films I enjoy were shot. Another sub reason would be to improve my lack of cinematography skills so I could have another skill that would be useful or meaningful for myself as I would have had an interest in films and their camera direction.

Comments